Monday, August 15, 2011

HELP PLEASE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING????

my ears were blocked and i was a bit deaf and could hear a buzzing noise in my ear (for a long time)so i went to the nerse she said put ear drops in and come back in 2 weeks so i did and on wednesday after non i had the syringe in my ear she said i had ALOT of crusty wax and that she ll get it out with the syringe she did but i said afterwords that i could still hear the buzzing niose she looked confused and was like it will go by this evening but its now friday and i can still hear it???????i can only hear it when its kinda quiet like when im at home but at school i cant hear it only when im concertrating my mum said its my brain playing tricks on me but i know its there! could it be titinus btw im 13? plz help thankyou this has been going on 4 a longgggggggg time.(when your in a quite room is it dead quite or can u hear a faint buzzing noise) xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment